Winners for September 19th
There were 26 entries that made it to the end in our final week of the Hanover Raceway Survivor Challenge for 2020. Subsequently we held a random draw to narrow it down to five winners as per our rules.
Congratulations to Thomas Lane of Guelph, Jeff Berkeley of Etobicoke, Leanne Silverthorne of Dundas, Ingrid Hentsch of Cambridge and Roger Cotter from Hanover.
All are HPIbet.com account holders and share the $300 prize ($60 each) deposited to their HPIbet accounts.
Survivor Rules and Regulations
Survivor Challenge Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations
- All participants must of legal age in the Province, State or Country of residence. Ontario participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- The official results, as posted by AGCO Judges shall constitute the official and final result for this contest.
- The entrant will endeavour to select a horse who will finish top three in races 1 (one) through the final race. The entrant will select his or her choice, with an alternate choice for each race. In the event that the original selection is scratched, the alternate selection will be deemed to be the new selection for the entrant. If both your original selection and alternative selection are both scratched, you will inherit the post time favourite. No alternative selection will be allowed if your initial selection is refunded for any reason. Please see the television monitors, and listen to the track announcer for any scratches.
- In the event of a dead heat, all horses in said dead heat for win, place or show shall be deemed to be official winners for the purpose of moving on to the next round.
- Entrants selection must finish in the top 3 (three) to move on to the next round. If your selection does not finish in the top 3 (three) you will be eliminated from further play.
- In order to be eligible for the HPIBet Cash deposit you must have an active account set up prior to entering. All winners that are non-account holders will receive a selection of Hanover Raceway merchandise based on the amount of winners (sole winner or multiple). In the event that the contest winner is not a resident of an HPIBet Market, or the winner does not want to sign up for HPIBet, an acceptable prize package (Hanover Raceway merchandise) decided by Hanover Raceway will be mailed to the address provided by entrant or picked up by the winner at Hanover Raceway.
- Entrant with the most consecutive top 3 (three) finishers will be deemed to have won the Survivor Challenge contest. The winner shall receive the sum of $100 (one hundred) dollars deposited in their HPIBet account, if he or she is the sole survivor. In the event of a tie with 5 (five) or fewer winners, the $100 (one hundred) dollar prize shall be split evenly amongst the winners. In the event that 6 (six) or more winners tie, all winners names will be entered in a random draw and 5 (five) names will be selected. The 5 (five) names selected will be considered winners for the purpose of the contest and shall split the $100 (one hundred) dollar winner’s prize evenly.
- The contest will run from race to race until all contestants are eliminated or the final race has been run, whichever comes first.
- All staff of the Hanover Raceway or Hanover Bentinck & Brant Agricultural Society or the AGCO, are NOT eligible to participate.
- All entries must be received before the official post time for the first race, on each Tuesday that the contest is held.
- Only one entry per person, per race day.
- Entries can be made online at hanoverraceway.com. Entry ballots can be completed and submitted online before the official post time for the first race on each Saturday that the contest is held.
- Contest winners agree to allow the Hanover Raceway, and the Hanover Bentinck & Brant Agricultural Society, to use their name and/or image in respect to any promotion or media release concerning the contest.
- Incomplete entries will be considered null and void.
- Complete listings of daily entries, program pages and scratches are available at hanoverracway.com
- By entering the contest you agree to abide by the rules and regulations as set out above, and your entry constitutes acceptance of such.